Father Zakaria Botros, Islam's 'Public Enemy #1'
Messages to Obama
(Scroll down for transcripts)
Dear Mr. President; Barack Obama, President of the United States of America.
As a Christian, I am greeting you with overflowing love and peace in the Name of my Lord Jesus Christ.
First of all, I am honored to introduce myself to you. I am an American citizen. I am thankful to the Lord to be a resident and a citizen of this great Nation that was founded on Biblical principles that is the foundation our forefathers made sure that it was included in our Great American Constitution.
Also, I am proud of my native homeland; Egypt. But above all, I am proud of my heavenly citizenship which God granted me with, when I accepted Him as my personal Savior and Lord of my life.
The Lord has also graciously blessed me with the ability to earn two Doctorate Degrees from two Grand Universities in the United States. I have my Doctorates in Missiology that investigate and expose Islam. In return, I preach the love and grace of God to Muslims globally. Those who accept Jesus Christ; the Giver of true peace and Divine love; turn from their evil ways and terrorist activities.
Dear Mr. President, I followed your speech, the one you delivered during breakfast on “National Day of Prayer” on February 5th, 2015. It caught my attention when I heard you first: Comparing ISIS to the Crusaders, second: The excessiveness of the Spanish Inquisition, and third: Christian justifications of slavery.
Truthfully, I was really shocked and saddened to see the lack of knowledge the president of the greatest nation in the world has. Please allow me, Mr. President, accommodate me with your great heart and grant me some of your valuable time that I may very briefly explain to you facts that seem absent from the knowledge of these subjects.
First: The Irony of the comparison of ISIS with the Crusades
(1) Dear president, it should have been clear to you that the Crusaders do not represent Christianity, and the evidence to that, is that you could not find in the teachings of Christ any message or text justifying extremism. While ISIS - is explicitly originated and founded upon the verses of the Qur’an and the sayings of their leader Muhammad, which are many, but as an example:
a- In (Surat Al-Tawbah, Chapter 5 Verse 5) which says: “Kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush”
b- Also, according to Sahih Al-Bukhari, Mohamed said: “I have been ordered to fight against the people until they testify that there is no god but Allah. And only those who testify that there is no god but Allah, have saved themselves and their property from me”.
(2) Actually we do not defend the Crusaders’ extremism, but condemn it. Though, even in their extremism, the Crusaders never burned Muslims and buried them alive as ISIS - the Islamist Terrorist Organization did a week ago to the Jordanian pilot Muath Al-Kasasbeh whom they burned and buried alive.
(3) The Crusaders never raped Muslim women as ISIS raped Christian and Yazidi women in Iraq in the name of Islam.
(4) Crusaders never established a market for slavery and sold Muslim women as slaves, as ISIS did to Christian and Yazidi women in Iraq last year.
(5) As it should be also known to you Mr. President that the Crusaders came to Jerusalem entirely as a response to Muslims killing 3 thousand Christian pilgrims who came from Europe to Jerusalem to worship. Among the ones who were killed, were innocent Cardinals and Bishops. So the reason for the Crusaders' campaign was to fight and discipline the terrorists as the United States did and is still doing in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria – fighting the terrorists. Is this considered a violation from the part of the United States and the European Union, or something you should be blamed for? Of course not.
(6) Don’t you know Mr. President that ISIS is a terrorist Islamist Organization, and was established to kill the innocent in order to seize power and establish an Islamist state and achieve the goal of Muhammad – the messenger of Islam?
(7) You yourself said so Mr. President on Wednesday September 10th, 2014 about considering a war on this Islamist State (ISIS) for their crimes, as stated on this site: http://www.lhzanews.com/videos/3846.html where you stated that: “The Islamist State is a terrorist organization. This is a simple truth. It has no vision but slaughtering those in their paths. In a region known for bloodshed, these terrorists are distinguished for their cruelty; they execute prisoners, kill children, massacring and raping women, and forcing them to marry. Threatening to annihilate minorities. And barbarically they killed two American journalists.”
Second: The excessiveness of the Spanish Inquisition:
Dear Mr. President, you mentioned in your speech the excessiveness of the Christian Spanish Inquisition saying that: “Heinous crimes were committed in the name of Christ”.
Don’t you know Mr. President that the Spanish Inquisition has no backing in the Holy Bible? Those who established and supported the Spanish Inquisition never referenced one single verse from the Bible or any of Christ’s teachings simply because they can’t, as it did not exist in the Bible. While ISIS Organization have based their atrocities on hundreds of verses in the Qur’an, Hadith - the sayings of their prophet Muhammad and the Muslim Sunna.
Mr. President your logical thinking has betrayed you in your comparison of the Inquisition to the Islamic terrorist group ISIS.
Third: Using Christianity to justify Slavery:
You also said in your speech an inappropriate statement: “In our nation, Christianity has been used to justify slavery and impose a racial-discriminatory law; Jim Crow”.
Mr. President, where did you find in Jesus Christ’s teachings or the New Testament anything that justifies slavery? Haven’t you read what the Apostle Paul wrote in his letter to the Galatians Church, saying: “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus” (Galatians 3:28).
Isn’t this verse a cancellation of any type of “racial discrimination?”
So why then did you Mr. President compare Christianity with what ISIS is doing in applying the basic principles of Islam, the Qur’an and the Sunna? And here, for example, some of their unlimited sources:
(1) In (Surat Al-Nissa’ Chapter 4 v.3): “Then marry those that please you of women; two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then one, or those that your right hand possesses.”
(2) The commentary of Jalalayn says about this verse: what your “right hand possesses”; It is talking about capturing women for slavery, marrying them against their will, and devaluing any rights which other wives may have.
(3) And in (Surat Az Zukhruf chapter 48 verse 32, it says: “We have divided among them their subsistence in the present life and raised some of them above (some) others in degrees [i.e. of rank], that some of them may take to themselves others in subjection”
(4) And this verse is explained by Mukatel bin Suleiman: “that these free men should use the slaves as Allah allowed them to, and forced them to be slaves.
Dear Sir, please listen to me as I say to you that the comparison between ISIS and those who used Christianity to justify slavery and impose Jim Crow laws is not just.
Mr. President, I don’t know what your motivation is in saying these things that are clearly wrong. Is it because of your Islamic roots to which you are still loyal? Or is it because politics and diplomacy require these types of behavior which Napoleon Bonaparte exposed by saying: “If you are honest you are not fit for politics?”
Mr. President, on one hand you need to study history again and understand it correctly. On the other hand you have to apologize to all Christians whom you had hurt by your strange speech on the Prayer day.
Please, dear Sir, consider thinking about your eternity; on that day, no one will be able to intercede for you, neither your position as president of the most powerful nation on earth will do, nor your political way that was proved unsuccessful.
And I want to remind you of what the Holy Bible in the Book of Hebrews 2:3 says: “How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him.”
Dear Mr. President, I love you, respect you, and I will pray for you that the Lord may save your soul and keep your life safe. Amen.
It is an honor to address you a second time, after I had done so about a month ago right after your speech during breakfast on “National Day of Prayer”, where you compared ISIS to the Crusaders, you spoke of the excessiveness of the Christians during the Spanish Inquisition, and their responsibility of the racial discrimination in America.
My current letter to you is in response to the speech you delivered at the “Summit on Countering Violent Extremism” in Washington DC, on Thursday, February the 19th, 2015.
Given your valuable time, I just briefly wanted to say the following:
First: The analysis that I provided in our channel Al-Fady [The Redeemer Channel], which is now broadcasted to the entire world on the sixth day of March 2015 via the internet and the satellite.
It reached all the way from North America to Australia, crossing through Europe, Africa and Asia. In my message, I refuted some of the points you made, that distorted the truth defeating your arguments and harmed your positions and your reputation.
Secondly: Mr. President, I want you to know that my motive in writing you my letters is to reveal the truth, and prevent the United Stated and the entire world from falling under the scourge of the Islamic terrorist threat. And let it be known to you Mr. President that in exposing the truth of Islam I am not harboring any hatred toward our beloved Muslims. On the contrary, I am seeking to rescue them from the false teachings of Islam for their own salvation.
Thirdly: Mr. President could you or the Congress allows the Nazis and Nazism to be exercised freely in the United States? Would any country in the world allow them to do so?
Democracy gives each person the freedom to express his opinion and the right to establish any political party or social organization. But there are also basic conditions in evaluating the principles of each party so as to not be contrary to democracy, freedom and human rights. And these specific parties should not be permitted or overlooked if they affect the safety of the community and if they promote racism and the principles of destructive terrorism.
So, can you Mr. President be lenient with the racial principles of Islam that describe the Arabs as being superior to others, as it is written in the Qur’an in (Surat Muhammad 47:35): “So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior.” Isn’t that exactly what Hitler said about the Aryan Race?
Just as, in the Holocaust, Hitler slaughtered Jews, Mohammed did the same. With his own hands, Mohammed slaughtered about one thousand male Jews of Bani Quraiza tribe. He also captured their women. Some of them were sold in slave markets and others were used for his and his companions sexual pleasure.
Islam also has the goal of eliminating other religions and beliefs. Surat Al Imran 3:19 says: “Surely, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam.” And in Surat Al Imran 3:85 it says: “And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.”
Mr. President, I suggest that the United Nations form a religious and informative committee with members from each country to evaluate and assess the religion of Islam. See whether its principles align with the principles of human rights, the women’s rights, and the other basic human freedoms. Do its underlying principles simply to incite violence, killing, slaughter, terrorism and other acts repeatedly encouraged in the Qur’an.
Finally Mr. President, I ask you to carefully review my messages. As simple as they may be, they are filled with facts and truth. If you need any further clarification I am more than willing to help with this.
I have been studying Islam for more than half a century and I have been deeply involved in the ministry to shine the light of the truth to these precious souls for whom Jesus died. I have also recently received my Doctorate in Islamic studies in the United States. My life has been threatened and I have been persecuted and even imprisoned in my native Egypt for my work. But I believe I am doing God’s will in spreading the Gospel.
I wish you, and the United States, and the American people every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus. Amen
See also: Zakaria Botros on al Sisi